It’s a camera on the Hook
Designed for Safety: Pays Back in Productivity
The HookCam® Camera is encased in machined .8cm, 6000 series aluminum and embedded in epoxy for long life. The innovative encasement design allows orientation of the camera to the left or right of the operator.
HookCam® 26cm Sunlight Readable LCD Monitor
- Ideal for Use in Direct, Bright Sunlight
- Dim-to-Black option for night use
- Vibration and Shock treatment
- 800 x 600 Resolution, 4 :3 Aspect Ratio
- 1 :700 Contrast Ratio, 1,000 nits Brightness
- VGA, S-Video and BNC loop thru
- 1 year warranty
Camera is attached with 180kg hold, switchable (on/off) magnet and tethered a 1800kg test lanyard
HookCam® for Tower Cranes
Everyday Heavy and Critical Lifts introduce risk and fatigue. HookCam® mitigates risk adding sight and reduces fatigue with its ergonomic camera-monitor placement. HookCam® is no replacement for abiding by rules of safety but HookCam® adds SIGHT: improves communications and confidence. Designed by operators for operators, HookCam® provides a high resolution image on a balanced screen whether the image is shot in darkness or bright light. The computer adjusted image is reliable in any condition
- AWB: Automatic white balance. Whether the background is shade or sun, or some of both, the HookCam® delivers a constant image.
- HTVL: Hi Resolution TV lines: 690 HTVL
- Lens Protection: Embedded lens is recessed in epoxy and smear –free.
- Lens View: 12 ft (3.6m) diameter of view for each 3.0m hook height
- Hi Resolution: 690 Hi Resolution TV Lines
- Camera takes thousands of background samples / second with our patented digital signal processor to seamlessly adjust the image for optimal brightness and color balance.
- Weight: 4.5 pounds (2.2kg)
- Measure: HxWxD inches 8.25 x 3.5 x 2.25” (39.9 x 8.9 x 5.7cm)
- Chemistry: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Life Cycles: 2400 charges
- Voltage: 12V
- Hours of Use: 10 to 12 Hours
- Watt Hours: 120 to 140 (ships IATA UN3480 PI 965)
- Lithium Content by weight: <2%)
- System Provision: Two Batteries, One Battery Charger
- Monitor: 12/24DC Conversion or 110/115AC (US) or 220V 50 Hz (EU).
Pacific Systems Solutions, LLC The HookCam Co. PO Box 23105 Richmond, VA 23223 USA Phone: (804) 869-2140